Monday, April 19, 2010

A little painting


I've had the itch to do some painting lately and this is one that i completed recently. To make the paints permanent for fabric I bought an additive that I mixed in as I painted and iron 24 hours after it dries.
This was done just all free hand with no plan in mind other than I knew I wanted it colorful and that it is.  I have one more chair like this I plan on painting with a similar style but not the same. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Jessica Fuchs said...

That is awesome! Your chair looks super cool! I see what you are talking about now... great job!

Cyn said...

A litte wow.. ok a BIG WOW!!
... soft hugs..cyn

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much! It was so much fun! I can't wait for the next one!

~Laurie said...

I love it! The creativity flows! I think you should start selling them! Great work!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Laurie. I think I would need more chairs. ;D